Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Corporate and Commercial Solicitor to join a growing and highly reputable Legal 500 Law Firm based in Ipswich.
The role is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate and Commercial Associate to bring their previous expertise to the Firms team. You will be managing your own caseload and providing a quality, supportive and individual legal service to a range of clients.
The candidate will be advising clients on:
- Corporate re-organisations, mergers and demergers;
- Assisting with all aspects of share and asset acquisitions and sales, including being responsible for the day-to-day operation of due diligence and disclosure exercises and drafting key transaction documents;
- Shareholder and partnership agreements;
- General commercial agreements;
- Terms and conditions;
- Data protection and GDPR;
- Providing independent legal advice on banking and other documentation;
- General company administration; and
- Corporate finance
The successful candidate will have between 0 - 3 years PQE who has completed a seat in a Corporate or Commercial department within a reputable firm. The firm are looking for an ambitious candidate to proactively manage a complex portfolio of clients, the salary is negotiable upon experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'