Our Client, A leading regional law firm is seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Solicitor within their Commercial Property department.
- Provide advice regarding freehold, acquisitions and commercial leases.
- Managing own caseload
- Commercial and residential property development, including development agreements, options and overage.
- Facilitating the buying, selling and leasing of property specifically within the hospitality sector
- Secured lending work
- Ideally have 0 to 2 years' PQE proven experience of commercial property matters.
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with both new and existing clients as well as business referrers.
- Flexible team player
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday
Salary: £30k -35K negotiable