Claremont Refurbishment - Company Accountant
Our client is a medium sized Construction Company with a turnover circa £10MPA.
A vacancy has arisen for a Company Accountant due to the current incumbent relocating away from the area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Purchase Ledger
- Sub Contract Ledger
- Cash Book - Updating and reconciliation of spreadsheet-based cash book. Input of sundry transactions to finance system. Maintenance of cash control spreadsheet.
- Payroll - Completion and input of timesheets for two weekly paid staff, production of payslips and payment summaries. All payroll processing relating to twelve monthly paid staff. Updating of pension records and submissions to "NEST". Maintenance of staff holiday records.
- Sales Ledger - Processing of sales ledger invoices and cash received. Maintenance of sales invoices and aged debtor spreadsheets.
- Contract Costing - Production of monthly contract cost data for quantity surveyors.n Preparation of accrual data for unprocessed supplier invoices.
- Nominal Ledger - Processing of all nominal journals. Reconciliation and correction as necessary of accounts.
- Management Reporting - production of monthly management reports, to including balance sheet, P & L, analyses of sales, costs, retentions, debtors, assets etc.
- Other areas - VAT returns, CIS returns, liaison with external auditors re year end reporting, preparation of monthly paye/ni/cis payments, staff expenses payments and processing, petty cash processing, banking of cheques.
Salary : £40,000 - £45,000
25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday