Sole Charge Payroll Specialist
Sole Charge Payroll - £25000 - £27000 + Bonus. Immediate Start
Your new company
As a world leader in their field my client pride themselves on excellence where ever possible. Operating in the manufacturing sector they offer a robust, friendly and high performing work environment with a focus on employees, echoed in their competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Your new role
As the businesses Sole Charge Payroll Specialist its imperative you demonstrate a documented and proven history with end-to-end payroll.
- 500 Monthly Payroll
- Meeting and exceeding assigned targets with accuracy
- Responsibility for the completion of all statutory requirements including SMP, SSP, SPP etc.
- Processing and completion of the Monthly Payroll in accordance with deadlines.
- Ensure all Peoples Pension files are loaded, contributions paid over and reconciled
- Manage all 3rd party deductions (Attachment of Earnings and CSA payments)
- Managing appropriate 3rd party relationships (HMRC Etc)
- Dealing with complex telephone and e-mail queries from employees.
- Able to complete reconciliations on a timely basis of key payroll / pension control accounts and able to resolve outstanding items
- Ensure filing of all relevant paperwork of personnel records and payroll reports on a timely basis and that GDPR and clean desk policy are adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed
With the confidence and communication skills to effectively build relationships across the business, you will support and manage any queries in reference to pay. Technical and Legislative understanding is paramount, coupled with a desire to own your role in its entirety. Consider carefully your comfortably and confidence to work autonomously in this function.
What you'll get in return
Offering a healthy remuneration package and a friendly, exciting working environment my client represent a key employer across the local market.
- Free On Site Parking
- Quarterly Bonus
- 5% Pension (3% / 2%)
- Annual Social Events
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Opportunity to take ownership of function.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"