The company are looking for a part time Management Accountant for a very exciting and growing IT business based in Paddington. The position currently requires working one day a week - this can be remote, or office based, although if remote you will need to have at least one day a month in the office at month end. As we continue to grow, we envisage more support will be required in the coming months.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience working for clients ideally within the IT or professional services industry.
The key tasks involved are:
- Bookkeeping using the accounting software Xero
- Monthly management accounts
- Preparing budgets and helping with forecast
- In-depth KPI Reporting
- Keeping track of employees’ timesheets using Harvest
- Purchase ledger responsibilities - paying supplier invoices after carrying out certain checks
- Sales Ledger - helping with monthly invoicing based on timesheets
- VAT Returns
- Overseeing monthly payroll (outsourced)
- Helping with year-end accounts
The Ideal candidate
- Preferred candidates will be qualified or part-qualified
- Is technically adept, has experience of working on Xero
- Has advanced excel skills
- Possesses the drive to get things done and help the management team
Renumeration on offer is £25 - £30 per hour depending on your experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are well suited for this role.
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job