£8.00p/hr rising to £9.00 p/hr after 12 weeks.
Full time and Permanent role.
MUST BE ABLE TO SOLDER SMALL COMPONENTS ONTO PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
We are recruiting for several full time soldering technicians to join our busy engineering firm based in Clifton Moor, York. The company is an international brand and manufactures for the defence and aerospace industry. They are looking to recruit experienced soldering technicians. Previous experience working in electronics and assembly is essential. The ideal candidate will be IPC-600 certified.
Required Knowledge & Skills
· You will have electronics experience, and will be required to work with hand soldering equipment
· Prior experience undertaking repair and maintenance of electronics equipment
· Strong ability to work with components as small as 3mm
· Ideally experience with PCB repairs for potential future projects
· Ideally experience in instrument assembly or assembly of fine tolerance electro-mechanical product
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and then the follwoing week 2pm to 10pm.
The pay is £8.00 per hour for the first 12 weeks and then this rises to £9.00 per hour. The role is permanent after 12 weeks probationary period.
MYNT Recruitment are a recruitment company based in York, Hull and Rotherham. We specialise in recrutiing for manufacturing and engineering companies in Yorkshire. for more information please follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. Or visit our webiste.