£8.00 TO £9.00 PER HOUR
MUST BE ABLE TO SOLDER SMALL COMPONENTS ONTO PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS
Our client based at Clifton Moor, is looking for several full time soldering technican to join theire team immediatley.
Previous experience in working in electronics in assembly is essential.
The ideal candidate will be IPC-600 certified.
Required Knowledge & Skills
· You will have electronics experience, and will be required to work with hand soldering equipment
· Prior experience undertaking repair and maintenance of electronics equipment
· Strong ability to work with components as small as 3mm
· Ideally experience with PCB repairs for potential future projects
· You will have a flexible, approachable “can do” attitude with a strong attention to detail
· Ability to remain focused on repair duties throughout shift
· Help identify opportunities to improve processes, product quality and production output
· The ability to use various types of measuring tools and gauging equipment
· Ideally experience in instrument assembly or assembly of fine tolerance electro-mechanical product
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business.