Abatec are currently looking for a Soldering Associate for a busy cable harnessing company based near Stonehouse.
As a Soldering Associate your duties will include;
- Hand soldering a variety of components to IPC standard
- Crimping cables (hand & machine)
- Cutting cables
- Stripping wires
- Heat shrinking
- Reading customer drawings
Abatecs client are ideally seeking candidates with;
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Good dexterity
- A good eye for quality
- The ability to follow written instructions
Benefits of the Soldering Associate role;
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Job security and stability
- Competitive rate
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Chris Gallagher. The reference for this vacancy is 127920.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job