Our client has 3 divisions, electrical - focusing on new build multi-unit and prime housing builds, Audio Visual for prime housing including cinema rooms etc (Lutron, Control4, Crestron etc.) and an Energy division.
MCS certified for 10-years and installations that include solar photovoltaic, battery storage (mostly Tesla Powerwalls) and EV car charging points.
Job Description for the Solar PV Installer / Electrician role:
We are looking for a lead installer for our client’s Energy division, the successful Solar PV Electrician will be installing solar panels, battery storage and car charging points, predominantly in the South of England. This exciting role will involve leading a team to install residential and commercial solar PV systems, battery systems including Tesla Powerwalls, and car charging points. The role will also include general electrical work on other company projects.
We are looking for a Solar PV Installer / Electrician with the following qualifications/skills:
- BPEC or equivalent Solar PV qualification or suitably qualified to complete the work
- Need to be qualified electrician - NVQ level 3, AM2, 18 th Edition, City & Guilds 2391 or 2392
- Working at Heights
- You must have experience of installing solar panels over a variety of different roof types as well as installation of inverters, batteries, car charging points, monitoring systems and immersion tank heaters, with testing and commissioning abilities.
- Experience of installing commercial systems (up to 250kWp) (Advantageous).
- Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year DOE
- Discretionary Bonus
- Company Van
- Standard workplace pension
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm
If this sounds like the Solar PV Installer / Electrician role for you click apply now.
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Power
- Solar PV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'