We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and develop new skills. The chosen candidate will also be energetic and self motivated with the ability to manage the development process from start to end.
Role Requirements / Responsibilities:
* Add data into the database, that is taken from third parties assets - accuracy will be imperative
* Publish and test the sites, per specification
* You will be working along side the Technology team and Operations Team
* Potentially helping with project deliveries
* Progression into a junior role
The ideal candidate:
* Willing to learn and develop new skills
* Good Interpersonal Skills
* Ability to manage the development process from start to end.
* Energetic, highly motivated
* Good attention to detail and organisational skills
* Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
* Team Player and well presented.
If you have any questions please contact April on or if you feel you would be suitable for the role then please apply with an up to date CV.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Data Entry
- Java Script
- mobile pages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job