Software Training Sales Specialist - Renowned Software Vendor
This is the perfect opportunity for you if you are eager to join a leading software vendor with annual revenues measured in the tens of millions and at the cutting edge of their field! If you are a self-starter, with a proven track record of software sales, are well presented, full of ideas and boundless energy combined with excellent communication skills and want to be part of a fantastic IT company - then please read on!
Software Training Sales Specialist - Key Responsibilities:
Our client is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing. Joining the customer training team you will be responsible for selling customer training and training administration into software customers. As part of the training team you will be responsible for driving training attendance and selling training services to our customers.
- Lead and drive EMEA training revenue growth to exceed the quarterly revenue and booking targets
- Work to develop a training sales pipeline and close opportunities into wins
- Develop and maintain training account plans for key customers who can benefit from training programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at customer accounts through site visits, email and phone
- Manage day to day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and coordinate sales support resources
- Develop and lead telemarketing and e-mail campaigns to promote training attendance
- Respond to customer requests and prepare proposals for selling private training classes
Software Training Sales Specialist - Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Demonstrated success in direct sales of training solutions or other services for a software company
- Proficient at establishing and cultivating consultative customer relationships
- Strong business acumen, analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision
SEO: Software, Software Sales, IT, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, IT Vendor, Vendor Sales, Software Vendor, Training, IT Training, Sales, Software Training, Training Sales, Training Services, Customer Training, Client Training, Client Learning, EMEA, Sales Revenue, Sales Targets, Sales Pipeline, Sales Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"