Wise Software (UK) Limited are an award winning modern, exciting, growing and forward thinking company who make a class leading business management software system called OrderWise. OrderWise is used by small, medium and large businesses and has over 10,000 users from many different industry sectors throughout the UK. High profile clients include, John Lewis, local authorities, the MOD and police forces. Currently Wise Software turns over £12m and has over 180 staff working as Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Trainers, Sales People, Technical Support and Administration Services all whom enjoy working from the purpose built Head Office in Saxilby near Lincoln. The OrderWise team is dynamic, creative, dedicated and diverse with a positive attitude and we are looking for the best people to join us in taking The Company to its next phase of growth. This is an opportunity to start a new career within a family business with strong employee focused ethics. Everyone is treated as an individual and everyone's career path is determined by themselves with the support of Management.
By working for Wise Software (UK) Ltd, all staff enjoy the following:
- Playing a valuable, recognised, part in a family company
- Competitive annual salary
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Attendance bonus scheme
- 3 weeks paid OrderWise tuition
- On-going staff training and improvement programmes
- 22 days paid holiday per year
- 8 days paid UK bank holidays
- Easily accessible working location
- Smart / Casual Dress Code
- Weekly baskets of fruit for each department
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Modern, warm and friendly working environment
- Access to fully equipped private Company Gym with Personal Trainer
- Subsidised on-site Staff Café offering coffees, breakfasts, weekly lunch specials and home made cakes.
- Flexi-Breaks allowing you to take your breaks whenever you prefer
- Regular staff activity nights
- Once you've been with us two years we'll give you your Birthday off too!
- Flexi Time
Are you looking for a career as a Trainer?
We are looking for a person who likes interacting with and meeting new people. A person who wants to become the 'goto’ person, helping others to understand and learn new skills.
If you're an outgoing person who wants a new challenge within a fantastic work environment this exciting role could well be the new challenge that you are looking for!
If you have the right personality we can train you to become a Software Trainer.
What the role involves:
- Working as part of a team to deliver first class software training to our clients.
- Identifying key training requirements and creating appropriate course structures.
- Preparing and delivering exciting and dynamic on-site (client's premises), off-site (courses in our own training rooms) and remote (online) training courses.
- Compiling detailed post training notes and ensuring follow up as required.
- Continued enhancement of product knowledge through self-development and peer review.
- Confident outgoing personality.
- Able to work under pressure and command situations.
- Comfortable interacting with groups of new people.
- Good I.T. hardware and software competency.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work to dead line and manage own time effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude.
- 40 hours per week (8:45am - 5:15pm, Monday to Friday)
- 30 minute lunch break with morning and afternoon breaks
This role involves travel to client’s premises which could be anywhere in the UK as well as office-based training in our dedicated training facilities in Saxilby near Lincoln. A pool car is provided for travel as well as a Premier Inn business card for overnight stays, including evening meals and breakfasts.
Please note that a significant proportion of our training courses take place at our client’s premises so a high degree of flexibility and a willingness to spend time working away from home is essential.
For more information Wise Software (UK) Ltd and OrderWise please visit our website where you can also find information on additional career opportunities in our careers section.
If you are not local to Lincoln please ensure you detail in the cover letter how you propose to commute to the office on a daily basis.
- Train the Trainer
- Experienced Trainer
- Technical Trainers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'