A great opportunity to join a leading organisation as part of their Software Implementation and Training team during an exciting time of growth.
The role is a 50/50 split between implementation and training, the implementation side of the role is based in the Tonbridge office and will involve direct liaison with clients to bespoke tailor the software to their needs. The training will be either at client offices sites or via web; the majority of the clients' are based in London. The training is a variety of 1-on-1, small group and classroom based.
Nearly all of the company's clients come to them by recommendation, so they are very focused on maintaining their reputation while growing rapidly, you will be working as part of a sizeable training team and will work closely with the team and other departments of the organisation.
You will be working as part of a dedicated team working on a large implementation projects and once you have gained the right experience you may have sole responsibility for the implementation, assessing of requirements, configuring the software and providing training.
A successful person in this role will have;
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and dependently
- Reliable and conscientious
- Organised and able to manage projects in a timely manner
- Experience in using software applications
- An aptitude for training others, preferably with practical experience
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- Generous bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Ability to work from home on occasions
- Flexibility in the workplace
- Subsidised hot/cold lunches at the café