Software Trainer / Field Based / £25,000 - £30,000 /Reading / North or South of M4 corridor / Software / Bespoke / Travel required / Some overnight stays may be required / Pension / Training
We are looking for a Software Trainer to join our client covering either up from, or down from Reading, who will be representing the company to implement the bespoke Software into the organisations.
PLEASE NOTE this role is a field based position and will, on occasion, require overnight stays.
- Conduct on-site and in-house training sessions as well as web-based
- Provide product demonstrations for individuals and groups
- Follow-up with information requests, provide materials and keep track of customer surveys
- Update and enhance training materials
- Assist in the production of new documents, including training and user guides
- Keep up to date with any Software updates or product changes
Key Skills and Experience
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
- IT Degree or similar would be highly desirable
- Previous experience with providing training on Software products is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Experience providing training to adult learners is essential
- Technical background with the ability to deliver technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Pro-active and able to manage a busy schedule
- Organised and able to meet deadlines whilst working under pressure
- You will be provided with a work mobile and laptop
- Company Car!
- Working hours to a total of 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and Private Medical Insurance (subject to T&Cs)
- Life assurance after successful completion of probation
This position does require high levels of travel so a driving licence is essential.
If you feel this position is the right one for you, apply now and your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
If you haven`t received a response within 3 working days, please assume your application was unsuccessful.