Systems for Dentists Limited are a leading provider of Dental Practice Management Software in the UK. With over 30 years experience developing supporting and training, our dedicated team of specialists always strives to offer the best possible levels of service and support.
Due to continued growth within the company, we are currently looking for a Software Trainer with a strong drive to communicate and deliver exceptional training experiences. The training and development team is responsible for delivering on-site and remote training to dental practices throughout England, Scotland, and Wales.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our busy friendly and supportive team. You will travel to the client’s practices to both deliver demonstrations and training of the software. Delivering training to clinical practitioners and improving the patient journey.
Training and Development
The position offered is based out of our Newcastle (Gosforth) office.
The position requires the use of your own vehicle. Mileage allowance paid.
The working hours are normally Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00, although extended hours may be required to meet customer requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver training to new and existing clients.
- Deliver on-site demonstrations of our software and services.
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service.
- Assist in the creation of training materials for new features.
- Feedback to the development team
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required:
- This role requires a dedication to delivering outstanding customer
- A drive to deliver exceptional levels of training to all learner types
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to motivate self and others
Although no formal qualifications are essential for this role, the successful candidate should have relevant work-related experience, attain a good all-round standard of education and have a good knowledge of current IT technologies.
- Practice Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'