Software Trainer - Articulate Storyline
Harpenden, Hertfordshire and Home Based (with extensive national and occasional international travel)
Are you an expert in Articulate Storyline in search of a new challenge? Are you a skilled trainer - in e-learning software or other IT systems? If so, Omniplex would love to hear from you.
The Cursim team within Omniplex helps companies from across the globe to create and deliver outstanding eLearning solutions. Passionate about sharing knowledge, we teach customers to use the Articulate suite of authoring tools, Storyline especially, and support their journey to competence.
We have a vacancy for a Trainer to join our dedicated team. We have a relaxed corporate culture and a friendly (and highly competent) team. Trainers deliver courses in Harpenden, or at client sites around the country. When not training, they work either from our offices, or from home.
- Salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- Free parking
- Opportunity for international travel, company with global client base
- Work from home and in a friendly and growing team at a business centre on a farm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver excellent training, enhance your existing expertise and help a varied customer base learn how to create beautiful eLearning.
As a Trainer, you’ll primarily teach delegates to use the Articulate suite of authoring tools. You may also teach instructional design and help clients to implement new learning management systems, depending on your current experience.
When you’re not training, you’ll also have the chance to take on small content development projects, to enable you to hone your skills in the use of Articulate products.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver structured and certified training for customers using Articulate Storyline and other elearning development tools
- Provide training remotely via webinars.
- Write blogs and contribute to our social media and marketing webinar programme.
- Help us create, enhance and maintain courses in the Articulate suite of products.
To be considered, you will ideally have:
- Expertise in the Articulate suite of authoring tools or other eLearning authoring tools.
- Alternatively, experience of training groups of people in the use of software systems.
- An understanding of instructional design and learning principles.
- Some knowledge of learning management systems.
- A full, valid driving licence.
- The ability to communicate confidently with anyone at any level, both verbally and in writing.
Omniplex is eager to hear from candidates who’ve worked as a Software Trainer, Trainer, IT Trainer, eLearning Content Developer, Learning Content Developer, Instructional Designer or similar eLearning roles.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking a new challenge as a Software Trainer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'