QA Engineer in Mid-Ulster with a salary up to £35,000!
Your new company
This role is in an Irish owned multinational company and as a QA Engineer with a salary up to £35,000!
You will be providing the primary IT support services for the Group's Worldwide Operations. You will be joining one of the world's largest manufacturer of electric heating solutions and also holds a significant global position in the domestic appliances market. You will be joining a global leader in the development and delivery of low carbon solutions for space and water heating, cooling and ventilation for a smarter cleaner and more efficient future.
Your new role
As a QA Engineer you will be working within the 'Internet of Things' (IoT) team that focuses on delivering cutting edge cloud and mobile based connectivity solutions for a range of products. You will be expected to report to the QA Manager and assist in the design and execution of test plans and test cases for user stories.The candidate will report to the QA Manager and will assist by using manual and automation testing techniques to design and execute the test plans and test cases for user stories.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role you will need:The candidate should ideally be degree educated with at least 2 years' experience in a commercial environment and must be able to demonstrate appropriate skills in the following areas:
- Min 2 years experience in a commercial environment
- Functional and non-functional software test experience
- Experience of writing manual test scripts
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and database queries
- Experience with online project/test management systems (e.g. VSTS, JIRA, Azure DevOps)
- Experience working in an agile development environment
The following is a list of desirable skills:
- Experience with web automated test tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience of mobile automation test tools (e.g. Xamarin, Appium)
- Practical knowledge of C# and Visual Studio
- Experience of testing cloud based applications
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an attractive salary, great benefits package and they will offer you the tools to still learn and push your knowledge forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'