Software Tester required by our client, a company with a mission is to ensure their clients maximise their online potential. The Software Tester will help them achieve this by harnessing the best internet technologies to deliver innovative solutions that enhance customer experience, reduce costs, and provide a competitive advantage.
Software Tester The Role
- Working on large scale, high profile projects often using the latest technologies means that you can really showcase your skills.
- You will be responsible for ensuring new developments are verified in line with business needs, you will work with other departments to ensure briefs and projects timelines are met.
- You will write test plans and test specifications as well as providing test result reports to feedback to clients.
- You will write and maintain unit tests and automatic scripts for UI and batch testing as well as developing manual exploratory tests.
- You will also champion process improvements to increase quality and improve efficiency across the business.
Software Tester The Person
- You will have a passion for delivering software of the highest quality and have experience with automatic unit testing and automatic UI testing.
- You have a logical and methodical approach to identifying use cases and test scenarios and can write robust test scripts (all technical languages considered).
- You have the ability to take high level designs of tests and develop detailed tests to satisfy the full requirements.
- You can work simultaneously on different projects and are an excellent communicator, able to build successful working relationships around the business.
- Flexible working hours and location
- 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing by 1 day for each full year of service up to a maximum of 36 days
- Company performance bonus
- Long service award
- Enhanced maternity & paternity package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to reduced rate fitness scheme
- Free refreshments
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'