Avanti recruitment are currently working with a mobile focused web development company based in Cambridge.
Working in over 55 countries and connecting with over 70 million users, they have been providing carrier services websites for game, video, music, sport and news applications. They offer 36 days holiday and optional remote working.
We are looking for a Software Test Analyst with strong automation skills who can work on bespoke projects to ensure the individual solutions and configuration are fully tested before they are implemented. This is a highly varied role and would suit someone with experience working within a small team.
We are looking for current skills:
- Experience with automation Selenium - Writing Test Scripts
- Experience in Mobile Testing
- Experience with Performance / Load Testing
- Working alongside Development team to solve complex problems.
- Automation - Selenium, or any other automation tools
- Mobile App Testing and web application testing
- DataBase (MySQL or MSSQL)
- Degree or similar technical qualification
- Load Testing experience (JMeter / LoadRunner)
To be considered you will have experience in a software testing role within the UK and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
In return they are offering a competitive salary plus a very generous 36 days holiday. They offer free parking on site and the chance to work remote on some days during the week. If this is an opportunity of interest, then please apply today.
- Load Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'