NQC is a global leader in supply chain risk management software, providing world class online solutions and data insights to global industry and governments.At NQC, our diverse, multi-lingual and multi-skilled team reflects the global nature of the clients and industries which we serve. We are looking for talented Software Tester to join our Technical and Development Team and to help us to drive our technology forwards.
The Technical and Development Team are responsible for researching new and innovative technologies and infrastructure services as part of the ongoing development of our software and services. The team is responsible for the successful ongoing development of our solutions, ensuring that they meet required security standards and technology protocols and offer clients the highest quality of user experience, service availability and security.
Based in central Manchester, NQC offers competitive salaries, a great working atmosphere within a dynamic and passionate team and the opportunity to work on globally recgonised technology solutions used by major brands throughout the world.
- Each Software Tester is required to undertake the following responsibilities as part of their day to day activities:-
- System corrections for identified bugs, issues and problems as may be identified;
- Production of technical procedures and documentation for the applications including user guides;
- Robust testing of system prior to implementation in accordance with testing and acceptance methodologies as may be required;
- Other testing or technology related tasks as may be reasonably required.
Essential Skills and Experience
Education and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - computer science, software engineering or related discipline;
- ISTQB certifed
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Demonstrable experience of LAMP (Linux, Apache, My SQL and PHP);
- Experience of XHTML and CSS;
- Experience of Selenium is desirable;
- Experience of Red Hat and JQuery would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'