We are currently recruiting for a growing software house who have a new requirement for Software Tester. You would be joining a small team who are made up of experienced and passionate professionals who care about creating exceptional software.
You will play a key role in the entire development process, whether it be creating new products or adding features to existing ones. This will involve identifying and reporting defects to a consistent standard, as well as the creation, maintenance and execution of test plans. You will work closely with the development team, while having the opportunity to share your ideas and contribute to all stages of development, from design to release
- Passionate about QA and developing high-quality software
- Willing to guide others in test processes
- Capable of writing clear and concise documentation
- Able to thrive within a small team
- Prepared to contribute ideas and suggestions
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of using Jira
- Experience of testing mobile or web applications
- Experience of testing products that follow a business process
In return they will offer:
- A flexible and relaxed work environment
- Support in acquiring professional accreditations
- 25 days annual leave and statutory bank holidays
- An environment where your abilities can be nurtured and your opinions are welcomed
- Full training and support in order to fulfil the role
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'