£25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits (10% Bonus + Gym Membership + Life Insurance)
Working within the testing team for a worldwide award-winning online company one of the world’s leading online company you will be required to test enhancements and changes to the company’s software applications to the highest levels of quality and accuracy.
Testing will be performed on internal back office systems as well as across websites and mobile technologies. A flexible, motivated and proactive approach is required to handle the varied projects being developed across a number of products.
This is a leading online company who employ over 3,000 people. They are one of the largest companies within their sector who are always continuing to develop technologies, and who pride themselves on being real innovators.
Tester Main duties and responsibilities
• Review and analyse requirement documents ensuring business and technical requirements are fully understood
• Produce test documentation (test plans and test scripts) to agreed standard
• Conduct quality testing on projects and issues to agreed processes and timescales
• Identify and carry out regression testing where appropriate
• Report defects accurately and manage through to successful resolution via Jira
• Report testing progress to Test Manager communicating effectively and escalating where appropriate
• Maintain and create product knowledge documentation for use within test team
• Assist with any functional queries that may arise from business users following releases
Tester Skills and Attributes
• Minimum of 4 years software testing experience which should include web and mobile testing
• Minimum of 4 years experience of preparing test documentation including test plans, test scripts, defect reports and progress updates
• Experience of testing large scale global websites
• Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proven experience of working with daily releases and high output of development work
• Able to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude
• Ability to work within a team and also individually on own initiative
• Commitment to quality and thorough approach to work
• High attention to detail
• Proactive approach to own personal development
Tester Desirable skills
• Experience of payments testing
• Knowledge and experience of the Gaming industry
• Experience of Security suite browser testing
• Experience of working with automated testing tools
• Experience of mobile testing
To apply for the Tester role please hit the apply button now or get in touch for further information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"