Due to an exciting period of growth, NQC are on the look out for an accomplished Tester to join our Technical department. The main duties include:
- System corrections for identified bugs, issues and problems as may be identified.
- Produce technical procedures and documentation for the applications including user guides.
- Robust testing of system prior to implementation in accordance with testing and acceptance methodologies as required.
- Other testing or technology related tasks as may be reasonably required.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in a similar role.
- An ISTQB foundation qualification is preferable, but not essential.
About your new company:
NQC is a leader in supply chain risk management, with over ten years experience providing solutions and insight to global industry and governments. We use bespoke technology to help public and private sector organisations take control of risk across nearly 500,000 suppliers in over 100 countries.
At NQC, our diverse, multi-lingual and multi-skilled team reflects the global nature of the clients and industries which we serve. From the developers that drive forward our technology, to the support centre teams that guide suppliers worldwide through compliance requirements, we continue to invest in the integrity and growth of our business.
In addition to a great working atmosphere within a dynamic and passionate team, we offer a fantastic benefits package including 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, great social events and dress down Fridays.
How to apply
NQC is an equal opportunities employer and as such welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All applicants will be considered on merit, regardless of their economic status, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.