Salary and package: Up to £35,000 + Free parking, Overtime, Flexible working, Pension, Free Technical training, personal career development plans, and other fantastic benefits for this Software Tester opportunity!
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation, and be part of a Testing team working on up to date exciting Technical projects? If so, please carry on reading!
My client based in Stoke are Seeking a motivated, Software Tester to join their team, that is growing from strength to strength. Part of the role will include; being responsible for crafting both automated and manual testing solutions and at the same time utilising the latest technologies and techniques.
As a software test team, this particular Client have invested in automated testing to provide a comprehensive and rigorous system and would expect that any suitable Applicants would be able assist in these endeavours. As well as this, you should expect to support testing on .NET Desktop applications whilst also working alongside internal teams to understand and provide feedback against specific requirements.
Not only is this a great opportunity to join an exciting and strong Software Testing team, that is considered as a key area for the business, they also have massive plans to grow this particular division. This is also a great chance to join a friendly, and fun Testing team that have a work hard play hard attitude, this role and package also includes being offered the chance to free technical training as my client believes it is important to give all their staff the opportunity to enhance their Development and personal progression with bespoke personalised career progression plans.
Software Tester Role Requirements:
- Experience in Software Testing role, you will be preferably ISEB qualified
- You are skilled in the creation of test suites using Microsoft TFS and coming from solid Agile background.
- You are a team player who wants to see the whole team deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers.
- Knowledge and experience of designing Test Scripts having good analytical thinking.
- Experience in building fully automated test solutions, preferably for Desktop applications. Ranorex Tool experience would be a bonus
- Knowledge and experience of using bug tracking tools to record, track, and trace bugs raised during the testing cycle;
- A desire to maintain the quality bar in application testing. You are organised, detailed, and thorough.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Software Tester opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job