An exciting opportunity for a Software Tester to join an expanding team, this is an opportunity for the successful Software Tester to work in a Windows environment and expand upon your functional, regression, performance, usability, load testing skills.
We need a tester with a good eye for detail, who can work in a fast paced Agile environment on multiple active projects with knowledge of the software development life cycle.
Software Tester Responsibilities & Experience:
- Creation and housekeeping of Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Ensure that all released software is functionally complete, stable and tested in a timely manner.
- Ensure that products are of the highest quality when released.
- Preparing and configuring test environments including recommendation of new hardware and software when necessary.
- Proficient with test case management software e.g. Quality centre, Enterprise Tester, TestRail.
- Proficient with bug / issue tracking software e.g. JIRA, TFS
- A team player who can work with a diverse range of team members i.e. artists, developers, project managers.
Our established client offers an exciting, dynamic, working environment, based in the heart of Manchester city centre. ISEB/ISTQB foundation level in Software testing would be beneficial.
Benefits: contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday and other benefits.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Software Tester
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job