R13 recruitment are assisting a Norwich based financial organisation in their recruitment for an experienced Software Tester to join their IT team. The main purpose of your role will be to determine success criteria for requirements and developing lightweight test plans. You will have experience of manual and automated testing using Agile development methodology.
Duties to include:
- Determining success criteria for requirements.
- Developing lightweight test plans
- Determine and drive the automation test strategy.
- Automating test plans using agreed toolsets, reporting your findings back to your team.
You will have/be:
- Experience of manual and automated testing.
- Commercial experience of testing desktop and web applications.
- Strong experience in the Agile development methodology.
- Cross browser testing experience.
- Methodical and structured approach to testing.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, skills and methodologies.
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE plus a comprehensive benefits package including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, enhanced workplace pension, group life insurance and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Manual Testing
- Software Testing
- Automated Testing
- Cross Browser Testing