Software Tester Mid/Senior
We are currently recruiting for Mid and Senior Level Software Testers
As a software tester, you will be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You'll conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
Your role will vary depending on project requirements. You may join a project at the initial implementation stages to assess potential risks, or be brought on to a project midway through, when testing becomes a key requirement.
- meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- working with software developers and project support teams
- identifying business requirements
- project planning
- monitoring applications and software systems
- stress testing
- performance testing
- functional testing
- scalability testing
- writing and executing test scripts
- running manual and automated tests
- testing in different environments including web and mobile
- writing bug reports
- resource planning
- reviewing documentation
- working towards departmental and project deadlines
- quality assurance
- providing objective feedback to software development project teams
- problem solving
- designing tests to mitigate risk
- presenting findings to software development and business user teams
- travelling to different project sites
- working on multiple projects at one time
- document analysis
- liaising with project teams in other parts of the world
- communicating findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- problem solving skills
- the ability to work under pressure
- attention to detail
- competent technical skills
- the ability to work in a team and individually
- organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- a passion for technology.
These are full time permanent positions working 37.5 hours per week with a salary range of £25,000 - £32,000 for Mid-Level and £32,000 - £40,000 for Senior Level
If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experience. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and no personal details shall be released.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"