Xact Placements are recruiting for an award winning FX Fin-Tech based in London who are currently looking for a Software Tester. If you are interested in working for a company that is rapidly growing and going strength to strength in the FX arena then do read on. Our client can offer excellent career progression and are interested in career minded Software Testers who are hungry to earn a very good salary and be financially rewarded for their contributions. This position is more than just a job!
You will be working within an Agile team tasked at building FX software solutions. It is an exciting time to be joining a growing team and you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies within a product focused business.
As a Software Tester will be responsible for testing new software developments and enhancements made to current systems. This role will combine both online and off-line applications. The tester will take responsibility for the full life cycle of testing through both quality and production environments and will also be responsible for ensuring software products and services meet the highest standards in terms of reliability, security and performance.
You will work closely with Business Stakeholders and Software Developers to build the relevant test case scenarios. You will also be responsible for system regression testing as new features are added to current landscape, with responsibility for creating manual and automated tests as required. Testing will involve working with in-house developers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Writing, maintaining and conducting test cases that exercise identified customer scenarios.
- Co-operate in conjunction with other members of the team to ensure all software errors are analysed and corrected.
- Having a crucial role in sprint planning, retrospective and reviews.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Evaluate product code
- Application and penetration testing
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct pre-and post-release testing
- Provide leadership on QA best practice such as test automation, continuous build, test driven development etc.
- Knowledge of working in a test-driven development (TDD ) environment
- Experience in writing clear and concise test plans and cases
- Experience with Test Automation tools and frameworks
- Experience with load / stress testing tools
- Experience with testing APIs in a service oriented architecture
- Understanding of Node.js and Vue.js
- Experience in development and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Working knowledge of project tracking software e.g. Jira
- Experience with application/penetration testing (Nice to have, not mandatory)
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000, Plus Bonuses
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'