Software Tester (Embedded)
Rapidly expanding company is looking for a Software Tester with embedded manual testing experience to work on their advanced industrial equipment.
As the leaders in their field with an impressive global presence, they constantly look to build on their established talent with enthusiastic, proactive engineers. In addition, the company also actively promotes internally so potential Software Testers have a great opportunity to further their career.
Software Testers will be working closely with Software Developers on new features and functions for the products and will carry out tasks such as developing test plans, executing manual test and validation plans, reporting and tracking bugs and executing test scripts.
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 4 times life assurance
- Pension scheme min 3% EE contribution and company pays in 8%
- Salary sacrifice schemes - Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and computer scheme
- Non-guaranteed staff bonus usually up to 4%
Software Tester requirements:
- Manual testing of embedded software
- Experience writing test cases
- Experience carrying out function and regression testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft TFS
Position: Software Tester (Embedded)
Skills: Manual Testing, Embedded, Test Plans, Test Scripts
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Embedded Software
- Manual Testing
- Test Cases
- Test Scripts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job