Software Test Team Leader - Agile - Automation - London
Software Test Team Leader with agile, automated software testing, bug fixing and ideally selenium web driver is required by a leading software company based in central London. You must have the following experience:
- Leading a software test / QA team
- Software testing, including functional, performance testing, regression and usability testing
- Web based automation tools using Selenium WebDriver, FITnesse, QTP or similar would be ideal
- Writing test plans and test cases & experience of databases, data modelling, and SQL.
- Working in an Agile environment & bug tracking tools e.g. JIRA or Bugzilla
- Experience of analysing requirements and documentation
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience of security testing
As the QA Team Leader / Software Test Team Leader you will become the focal point of the software testing team. The client will provide a commitment to ongoing professional development and are looking for you to do the same through self-learning, professional training, attending conferences etc. You should be willing to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders to make sure their software delivers value to the customer base. This role sits in a diverse software team and you will be working on multiple projects in a technical and interesting industry.
My client is looking to pay a starting salary of between £48,000 - £54,000 + Benefits. To apply send your CV to or press apply now.
Keywords: Software Test Team Leader - Agile - Automation - Selenium - QA Team Leader - London
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.