A Software Test Manager with experience in software or test development for next generation automotive ECU projects is required for a permanent employment opportunity with a major electronics specialist based in the Styria region.
The role is offering a salary above €44,000 per annum, negotiable based on level of expertise and years of relevant industry experience.
Our client is an exciting division of a global consumer electronics giant. This division and this development centre has doubled in size & capacity over the last 2 years and the development team is forecast to grow exponentially in the foreseeable future!
- Planning, organisation and control of software testing activities within automotive ECU software series projects
- Coordination of test scopes with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Operation of the interfaces for error, change and configuration management
- Preparation and presentation of test results internally and to the customer
Skills / Experience Required
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer engineering or comparable subject area
- Several years of professional experience in software or test development within projects for automotive ECUs
- Good knowledge of SW development and testing process (ISTQB Foundation Level or Advanced Level Test Management desirable)
- Experience with test management tools
- Experience with ASPICE & ISO26262
- Good German and English skills in spoken and written
25 days paid holiday, paid overtime, subsidised canteen on site (lunch costs €2.90), contribution towards private health cover, open & informal environment / flat hierarchy.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW or for further information you can contact Stuart Higgins on +44 (0) or email
Keywords: ASPICE 26262 ISO26262 ISTQB ECU Software Testing Test Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job