Software Test Lead
Following recent investment and growth, this is an exciting opportunity to set up and manage a new QA team (c 3+ FTE)
You will be joining a busy, proactive Software Development team working on both internal and customer facing .NET based applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of enterprise applications.
Software tested will be developed in-house in MVC, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server so if you’ve come from that environment, even better.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting up and enhancing the testing processes currently undertaken by the software team
- Establishing a new team (including recruitment)
- Mentoring and supporting the development of junior team members
- Allocating test resource to projects
- Communicating test progress
- Estimating effort for testing activities on a project
- Experience implementing policies and procedures
- Demonstrable understanding of the SCRUM methodology
- Experience of creating test case acceptance criteria, based on business requirements (user stories)
- Exposure to automated testing via either TDD or BDD
There's an excellent benefits package, including basic salary to c £45k, 10% performance bonus, 25 days holiday, flexi time, buy/sell holidays, Death in service benefit, Company pension, childcare vouchers and a host of other perks!
- Organisational Skills
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job