A Software Test Lead is required for a leading nationwide client based in Bristol.
Test Lead- Salary between £40k-£45k depending on experience
Test Lead– the role:
This role will be key in supporting the Test Lead function within a project services environment, this position requires a strong, well rounded and dynamic person with proven Test Lead skills.
Reporting to either a Project Manager or a Test Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the project test activities to make sure the delivery of change to the agreed standards is done successfully. The individual must show strong ability to work across all levels of stakeholders and third parties.
Test Lead- skills required
- At least 3 years testing experience
- Experience leading a team
- Manual testing experience
- Experience using a test management tool such as Quality Center or Jira
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with business customers and technical delivery resources including third party suppliers (desirable)
If this sounds like a position that interests you please apply online.
With initial interviews commencing from the 26th February this role will not be on the market for long so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Keywords: Software / Testing / Tester / QA / Lead / Test / Manual / Jira / Quality Center / Bristol / Avon
Commutable from Avon, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Devon, Dorset, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Glamorgan, Gwent Worcestershire and Herefordshire