Software Test Engineer
Up to £65,000 + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Do you want to work on cutting edge technology?
Do you want to work on the latest Technology?
Do you want to work form a business who invests in its employees?
- Working with team members to highlight the product risks,
- Help identify and implement the necessary steps required to enable the release of software which not only meets the end-user’s needs, but is also reliable and of the highest quality.
- Providing information to all parties involved to help improve the product.
- You will be participating in design and development to ensure testability is considered at all stages, and will be using the appropriate testing techniques, including both manual and automated testing.
- Experience working in the software testing domain
- Knowledge of a variety of testing methodologies
- Ability to promote best practice quality techniques within high-calibre software development teams
- User interface testing or facilitating usability testing
- Exposure to WPF applications and Reactive extensions
- Knowledge of maths and statistics and the need for numerical accuracy
- Familiarity and adaptability to working with automation frameworks
- Interest in financial and capital modelling
- Agile development
This is an exciting role working for a global business. If interested, please apply immediately.
Keywords - Testing, Tester, Test Consultant, Test Engineer, Software Tester, Application Tester
Commutable from London, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, London, Cambridge