Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Benefits include: Company Equity worth about £2,000 per year, 3-5% bonus, 10% Pension contribution, private medical insurance.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work within a testing environment that makes a real difference to people's lives.
Software Test Engineer - Key Skills:
- A broad range of testing methodologies; exploratory, automated, functional, performance, integration, system and regression testing.
- Solid Manual and automated testing experience.
- Experience creating and writing manual test cases for products.
- Experience creating and writing automated test cases for products.
- Linux Server testing; use ssh to find and investigate log files to help write bug reports.
- Testing of user interfaces and APIs.
- Programming/Scripting skills e.g. Python, Perl, C# or similar.
- Relevant technical degree.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
The successful Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing, Automated Testing, APIs, Linux) will be a key hire in our client's expanding QA Department.
Your role as a Software Test Engineer (Manual Testing, Automated Testing, APIs, Linux) will involve:
- Work closely with the team to design and execute tests for the latest iteration of product-enhancements.
- Contributing to testing entire software releases, tailoring your testing approach to the product's unique requirements and technologies.
- Actively contributing to the risk analysis for software releases, and help formulating mitigations to the identified risks.
About the Company:
Human Science and health has never been in better hands.
For more information on this Software Test Engineer role (Manual Testing, Automated Testing, APIs, Linux), please apply now for an interview.
- Manual Testing
- Linux Server
- Automated Testing