Software Test Engineer | Online Gaming Giant | Gibraltar
Our client, one of the best known and highly regarded company within the online gaming industry, are currently recruiting Software Test Engineer to help highest quality of testing across various platforms and systems to maintain the reputation of our client as the number one sports-betting site.
The successful candidate will use various technologies to develop high-quality tests including automation, manual and non-functional (performance and security) so you’ll need technical experience in all these disciplines.
This role would suit someone from a QA/Software Testing background, or a mid-level Java Developer with automation experience.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful Software Test Engineer will responsible for:
- Architecting, designing and implementing test automation frameworks from ground up into a continuous integration and execution
- Developing, executing and maintaining automation test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality considerations
- Be able to clearly determine automation objectives and standards by analysing User Stories / Requirements
- Understand and be able to drive out acceptance criteria alongside Developers, Analysts and Product Owners
- Work closely with other team members for the purposes of enhancing regression packs and environment monitoring
If this opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of backend or API testing
- Working experience of agile concepts and development e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, Cucumber
- Knowledge of continuous integration with Jenkins and GitHub
- Java experience
Also, Experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Implementing performance and security testing
- REST Assured
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Automated Software Testing