We are looking for a skilled and motivated Software Test Engineer to test software for both our external product and internal research platforms, in addition to liaising with our engineering and software partners across the globe.
The ideal candidate is someone with a great capacity and desire for taking on new responsibilities and challenges as the company grows.
This role requires a very proactive tester and test software developer to own and drive the testing arm of the software development team. This will encompass toolset selection or advisement as well as deployment, set up, maintenance and use of the entire toolset. A key success factor for this position is the ability to work in a fast paced, cross functional group environment, in a highly collaborative manner.
- 3-5 years` experience in a previous Software Testing role
- Cross-platform C/C++ experience on embedded and desktop platforms
- Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) systems such as Jenkins, Travis CI, etc. Including the setup and modification of such systems.
- Test coverage tool use, and deployment/set up experience
- Design and implementation of automated and manual tests, as appropriate, to cover:
- Module, sub-system and system level testing
- Integration and regression testing
- Production of test planning, logging and reporting documentation
- Experience working with a QA team
- General drive and ability to assess and select (or provide useful summary information) of toolsets and services for CI systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic team-based environment on complex, fast-paced projects, interacting with both internal and external partners are a must.
- Good sense of humour, positive and constructive team player, and an ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment as the company matures and moves from the R&D stage into commercialisation are essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'