Software Test Analyst / Test Engineer / Tester
£32,000 -£35,000 per annum
Gleeson has an exciting opportunity for a Software Test Analyst to join a leading technology business in Solihull. Your role will design, maintain and execute test plans to ensure all developments are tested and validated. You will be reporting to the Head of Development working within an Agile software delivery environment.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Writing, developing and execution of manual test scripts to ensure intended requirements are met
- Creation of automated test scripts using tools such as Selenium
- Provide regular test updates in scrum meetings
- Automation, Unit, System testing
- Knowledge of software test design and test execution methodologies
- Knowledge of web applications testing
- Knowledge of SQL and basic query-writing
- Knowledge of software automation and automation tools such as Selenium
- 10% bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
This is great opportunity to join an expanding business with plans to development and group the software development and testing team. The role is a stand-alone testing role working closely with an excellent development team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'