Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Software Test Analyst - Key Skills:
- 2.1/1st Class Degree in IT discipline.
- 2+ years software testing experience.
- Strong full cycle software testing experience.
- Manual and ideally automated test experience.
- Windows Client and Server testing environment experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Software Test Analyst - Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of test automation.
- Familiar with any scripting languages.
- Experience of accessibility Testing.
- Experience of usability testing.
About the role:
Your responsibilities as a Software Test Analyst (Full Software Development and Testing Lifecycle) will include:
- Devising and implementing test strategy, estimates and test plans.
- Running manual and automated technical tests.
- Participating in the design and development of test automation.
- Tracking and documenting all testing defects.
- Helping maintain a full suite of testing hardware.
- Providing accurate and timely test status reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Mentoring test apprentices.
For more information about this Software Test Analyst role (Full Software Development and Testing Lifecycle), please apply now for an interview.
- Manual Testing
- Automated Testing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job