Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are now looking for a Software Technical Lead to join our team in Stockport.
As a Software Technical Lead, you will contribute to something big by:
- Leading a development team Designing, developing and testing high quality software for our GRADE-X Mobile cloud-based diagnostic solution. This is a hands-on development role.
- Lead Scrum team members to refine, split, document and estimate user stories
- Develop and document the architectural and software design of major software features
- Oversee and develop software features based on tasks defined together with fellow Scrum team members
- Organise and lead daily scrum, backlog refinement, sprint retrospective and sprint planning meetings
- Working closely with product owner refining and splitting user stories
- Reporting Project progress: backlog, burn down etc…
- Provide leadership in the design and development of software components. Including ensuring full compliance with security and OSS requirements.
- Investigate and correct complex or difficult-to-reproduce software defects
- Able to produce high quality software with minimum oversight
- Able to contribute to and take responsibility for software architectural decisions
- Design and develop software features based on tasks defined together with fellow Scrum team members
- Define and implement automated software tests against task and user story acceptance criteria
- Peer review code developed by other team members
- Provide mentoring to junior team members
- Proactively contribute to development process improvement activities through sprint retrospectives etc.
- Demonstrate completed software in internal and occasionally in customer Sprint Reviews
- Actively learn new tools and technologies as required for the project
What distinguishes you as our ideal Software Technical Lead?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific
- Previous experience leading a software development team
- Five or more years’ experience of developing production software
- Java EE technologies, in particular RESTful Web Services
- Unit test development
- Awareness of security requirements and software design implications for web-based applications
- Demonstrable software design skills
- Dedication to high quality, on time delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Joining our team as a Software Technical Lead, you will be entitled to:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Software Technical Lead, we want to hear from you.
Make It Happen. Apply Now!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job