Software Team Leader-Market Leader in Medical Devices-Munich, Germany
This is a great opportunity within software development to lead a department of junior developers; thus providing you with the unique opportunity to progress your career into a strategic and leadership role. Our client are a market leading medical device company providing you with an acclaimed and reputable company to join. Based in a great location in Munich too.
As the software team leader in this role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a team of software developers; thus allowing you to develop key leaderships skills.
- Be technically involved in both software and hardware issues.
- Work according to international guidelines of ISO 13485 and 62304.
- Broaden your role and skills by dealing with a cross function departments, inclusive of research and development.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A strong software development background within medical devices.
- Previous and/or current leadership skills, where you have led a team or department.
- Technically strong on all software matters, with some exposure to hardware.
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and 62304.
- Fluency in both English and German.
Do not miss out on this great leadership role within software development, for a market leading medical device company.
Call me Tamanna Gandecha at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on or +, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a regulatory affairs professional within the medical device industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
KEY WORDS: IT software development, software, software development, IT, hardware, C+, germany, medical devices, nonstop recruitment, project management
- medical devices
- project management
- software development
- IT software development
- nonstop recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job