One of the Midlands fastest growing companies are looking to expand their Software Support teams and are looking for someone with bags of potential to grow into a role. The role is resolving issues for customers and you will be on the frontline.
* Provide support to customers concerning the configuration and operation of products
* Maintenance of good working relationships with customers
* Record and maintain accurate support tickets
* Proactively manage outstanding support tickets
* Assist with testing of new software releases
* Provision of support to customers to standards & operational guidelines as required by the Support Manager
* Identification and replication of software problems and where appropriate, the provision of an interim solution to the problem
* Organisation, preparation and dispatch of products and the associated documentation to customers.
* Identification and replication of software problems and where appropriate, provide an interim solution to the problem
* Setup and maintenance of remote customer support facilities
* Maintenance and update of customer problems following a software release
* Maintain and improve knowledge of software
* Reporting of progress of ongoing activities to the Support Manager.
* Communication of known faults and their work around to other members of the Support & Implementation team
* The adherence where applicable to customer’s procedures and practices
* Maintenance of the content of the Customer Services Website including communications to customers
* Recommendation to the Support Manager of improvements to the support operation
The ideal person will
* A Graduate or Trainee
* Commercial telephone customer service experience
* A knowledge or interested in technology
* Experience of supporting software is an advantage
In return you will be offered an excellent career with training and support. You will be working in a friendly team who excellent prospects .
When submitting your application to Colossus Associates, please ensure you have your correct phone number and email address so we can contact you asap regarding your application. For confidentiality purposes, please remove any reference contact phone number's and email address details from your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'