Experienced software applications support specialist sought by an exciting, innovative software supplier in a prestigious central London location. Looking for good communication skills, at least two years’ experience in a 1st / 2nd line software helpdesk support role, strong customer service ethic, along with good knowledge of SQL, Windows Operating System and ideally CRM / Case Management software familiarity. Any expertise in Time and Attendance solutions, Payroll software, HR software / HCM or Workforce Management is a plus but not essential. £25k to £35k depending on experience.
In this role you will:
- Provide customer software support on Workforce Management (WFM), Time and Attendance (T&A) and Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics solutions
- Communicate with clients by telephone, email, and remote connection technologies to discuss issues with the software, diagnose the root cause of problems and resolve them
- Use your skills in SQL to manipulate and query data, carry out basic database administration and resolve database issues
- Use your general IT and helpdesk support skills including Windows Operating System skills
- Assist implementation consultants in configuring and testing software solutions
- Work to SLAs, use CRM/ Case Management software to log tickets and manage the lifecycle of a support issue
- Develop an understanding of T&A, WFM, BI and related solutions interfaces like Payroll and HR.
This is a support team with a busy workload, blue chip clients across many industry sectors, and a good reputation for high quality software support. You will be supporting clients using the rostering / T&A / WFM and BI software provided by your company. If you want to join a successful team in a software company which constantly innovates and leads the field, contact us today with a CV to find out more.
- Application Support
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"