Software Support Technician
This is an new, interesting and key role within the team, and is designed to offer support not only to external clients who need assistance with their CRM system, but also to assist the Head of IT with generic IT engineering and infrastructure requirements.
As a member of the Customer Success Team, your role will primarily be the first point of contact/first-responder to incoming client support tickets, queries in respect of CRM tools, and guiding customers (over the phone) to facilitate solutions as and when a challenge arises.
The responsibilities of the Software Support Technician will include:
- System Upgrades (Server & CRM)
- Responding to Server Issues
- Liaising with our Server Supplier Support Desk
- Responding to Incoming Customer Contact (Phone and Email)
- Day to Day IT Maintenance Tasks
- Product Testing
Skills and Attributes:
- Previous/Current Experience within a Technical/IT Support role
- Strong technical Awareness and "Know-How"
- At least one of your past roles should be Technical/IT focused, with some level of customer engagement
- You will need to be comfortable when engaging with internal and external customers/partners
- A superb telephone manner, and an ability to remain patient and supportive in the most challenging of scenarios - is essential
- Strong Grammatical / Writing (Email etc) skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'