Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for new and prospective customers
- Resolving problems/issues via phone and email
- Passing enquiries to second level support when necessary
- Monitoring progress on customer queries and following up
- Assisting with the maintenance of internal IT systems and infrastructure
The successful candidate will need to have an interest in IT, perhaps a college leaver keen to get into their first role with some experience, you will need to be a quick learner and great communicator both written and spoken.
This role also has great opportunity for progression, you will be trained up on their software and will be able to move onto their development and testing team.
Please apply online or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job