Location: Taunton, Somerset
Starting Salary and benefits: £20,837, Pension Scheme and Private Health Care.
No previous technical experience is required, but all candidates applying must have some tangible interest in technology. This can be absolutely anything e.g. gaming, coding in your past time, fixing computers, reading gadget news etc.
Bespoke Software Support Consultant - Key Skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade 'C' or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- 1 year commercial experience.
- No previous IT or Software experience needed.
- Must have keen interest in IT and Technology.
- Commercial experience in a customer focused environment.
- Must be comfortable providing customer and product support via email and the telephone.
- Desire to carve out a career within a Tech company.
- Must live within easy commuting distance of Taunton.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Ability to learn and assimilate new information quickly.
- Ability to work methodically and logically.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work well within a team.
About the Role:
Your responsibilities as a Bespoke Software Support Consultant will involve:
- Supporting and resolving issues related to our client's bespoke software product.
- Analysing and troubleshooting customer reported problems.
- Investigating and escalating any unresolved software issues.
- Producing and maintaining a clear, accurate and up to date log of activities.
Is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career or change careers, and join an amazing tech company that will reward hard work and loyalty with investment in your personal development and a clear career structure.
For more information on this Bespoke Software Support Consultant role, please apply now for an interview.
- Application Support
- Product Support
- MS Office
- Software Support