Software Support Consultant / Software Support Specialist - Polish Speaking
Job Title: Software Support Consultant
Location: Dudley, West Midlands
Salary: £33,000 - £37,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
An expanding, innovative software house with global growth plans based in the West Midlands, is looking for a talented application support professional. To join a collaborative, friendly team supporting market leading SaaS based enterprise applications.
The Support team are the primary interface with their clients when they have technical issues affecting their ability to use their products. This successful candidate will need to be fluent in Polish to provide support for their Polish speaking customers, and have deep knowledge and real world experience of supporting application end users.
Delivery of a consistently high quality support service which exceeds client expectations is critical to the overall success of the business.
The key purpose of the role is to:
- Deliver a professional and technically expert support service to their clients
- Develop in-depth technical skills to be able to support the company's software products
- Seek to identify improvement opportunities that will enhance their support offering
- Work as an effective member of the support team and contribute positively to departmental objectives
- Maintaining the highest professional standards at all times
- Making a positive contribution to, and being a productive member of the company's software support team
- Maintaining personal skills currency to ensure the ability to support new product features when released
- Striving to deliver continuous improvement in their support service
- Striving to exceed client expectations in all interactions
- Ensuring clear and effective communication both to clients and within the business
- Following defined process when handling client issues
- Handling an appropriate volume of work that both supports the team goals and satisfies personal objectives
- Providing support and assistance to team members both technically and operationally as required
- Carrying out planned change and upgrade activities
- Working shift patterns between 08:00-22:00 as part of the extended hours team rota if required
- Participating in the Out Of Hours rota on an on-call rota
- Fluent in Polish
- At least 5 years previous experience and proven capability of working in a pressured customer service application support environment
- Demonstrate a good level of generic technical capability and methodical problem resolution skills
- Professionalism and Excellent customer service
- Highly Motivated, Self-driven
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Positive contributor and team player
- Ability to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- ITIL Understanding
Why join them?
The company believes that their people are key to their reputation for innovative solutions and quality service. They are very proud to be in receipt of accolades from Investors in People for Gold Standards, as well as Best Companies for their 1 Star performance for their commitment to measuring, recognising and improving their business engagement.
As part of a highly motivated team you will have the opportunity for continuous learning through team collaboration and buddy working. In addition, access is provided to training resources and third party courses as appropriate.
You will be working in a modern office with great facilities for work and rest. Challenge your team to a game of pool or sit and relax and enjoy one of the many drinks or healthy snacks provided for you. You will also enjoy a competitive salary along with taking advantage of the vast range of employee benefits on offer.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- IT Engineer
- Customer Service Representative
- Software Support
- Customer Service Adviser
- Customer Services Executive
- Client Service Advisor
- Software Support Specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'