Provide a primary interface between the IT department, Key Stakeholders and External Customers.
Takes ownership, logs & co-ordinates all IT related queries & requests from multiple sources. Providing an exceptional Customer Focussed Service answering queries directly or co-ordinate the incident/problem determination and resolution with other teams and communicate status updates back to the originating user
Duties will include:
• Incident management: Receives and handles requests for support following agreed procedures. Responds to requests for support by providing information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
• Application Support: Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
• Service Level Management: Monitors service delivery performance metrics and liaises with managers and customers to ensure that service level agreements are not breached without the stakeholders being given the opportunity of planning for deterioration in service.
• Problem Management: Investigates problems in systems and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
• Capacity Management: Monitors service component capacity and initiates actions to resolve any shortfalls according to agreed procedures. Applies techniques to modify demand for a particular resource or service.
• Supplier Relationship Management: Acts as the routine contact point between organisation and supplier. Collects and reports on supplier performance data
• At least 2 years’ experience in software/ application Support
• Strong customer focus and proven ability to build productive relationships at all levels of the organisation.
• Demonstrates high level of effective communication, both orally and in writing, with users, colleagues and customers.
• Basic SQL skills (Previous experience supporting SQL)
• Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business