Our client is searching for a new Software Support and Client Services Executive. It's an excellent opportunity for a bright, analytical and numerical Software Support and Client Services Executive to support the busy help desk team on all aspects of the system. This is a perfect role for a hardworking individual to work within a lively and dedicated team.
- Liaise with media and creative agencies, sales points, media owners, broadcasters & 3rd party systems via email, telephone and face to face meeting; cover all aspects of client servicing.
- Day to day support of the helpdesk. Prioritise incoming requests and escalate when necessary.
- Provide solutions to client queries by analysing requirements and workflow, replicate user behaviour and data flow when necessary.
- Deliver training sessions for client users at agencies, media owners and sales points.
- Updating, refining and creating presentation and training documentation as needed.
- Monitor automated data loading processes and intervene where necessary
- Liaise with 3rd party data providers to resolve data queries
- Support the team in maintaining the databases
- Create and send regular and ad hoc reports (internal and external)
- Support manager with identifying and targeting new business opportunities for software in order to meet targets set.
- Monitor support calls and emails, recording repeat requests or issues to help prioritise software development
- Involvement in the testing of new product development and enhancements, alongside the rest of the team
A team player, with:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, some experience of working with data.
- Solid and relevant client services/software support experience.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and problem solving skills essential.
- Strong customer service skills and confident telephone manner essential.
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Ability to explain technical and/or process-heavy information in terms to non-technical end users.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Knowledge of the Media Industry an advantage
- software support
- client services
- data support