Our Client, an energetic and ambitious software company based in Waterloo, London has a new opening for a Software Support and Client Services Executive.
Their core business is the development, support and sale of subscriptions to their own innovative, hosted SaaS Software product. This software automates business workflow for complex services, (e.g. marketing, communications, procurement, brand management and purchase-to-pay).
Their aim is to be an innovative, efficient and profitable company, with happy employees and enthusiastic clients. They strive to have a great reputation for providing intelligent software which is easy to use and makes a positive difference.
This Software Support and Client Services role is central to meeting (and ideally exceeding) our subscribers’ expectations and achieving sustainable growth for our company.
To provide excellent support in order to retain and grow our subscriber-base, to effectively onboard new users and to ensure the company continues to have a strong and positive brand image.
Primary objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Providing first line support to existing users of our software
- Onboarding of new subscribers
- Pro-active identification and resolution of issues
- Help with managing social media and company websites
- Providing office admin and general support, as required
Detailed Job Description and Responsibilities
This is a very varied role that will give the successful candidate valuable experience in client services, software set up, marketing, testing and general administrative work.
Act as ambassador for the company in all dealings with current and potential subscribers, to create positive client relations and encourage recommendations and referrals.
- Provide non-technical support via telephone, email, online chat and onsite training
- Maintain a comprehensive, accessible and user-friendly help-site
- Upsell the company software modules/licences to existing clients
- Efficiently onboard users and make them comfortable with the functionality
- Support clients with follow up calls, emails and assistance to ensure they achieve optimal value from our software
- Report software bugs/faults, liaise with developers and conduct testing to ensure these are resolved
- Monitor support calls, recording repeat requests or issues to help prioritise software development and fixes
- Help with set-up of new client sites under guidance of Client services staff
- Administrative tasks as required, including manning the telephones, backing-up our management systems, maintaining contact database
- Monitor the Support email folder to ensure every email is responded to
- Implement social media activity (Twitter/LinkedIn/email campaigns)
- Update company websites - Help site (create/upload user manuals, help videos) and configure client’s help pages
Skills and experience required
The successful candidate will be responsive, level-headed and efficient as they will need to prioritise and fulfil their varied workload while responding positively to client enquiries and requests.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Accurate eye for detail
- Ability to use MS Word, Outlook, Excel
- Good communication skills (telephone/email and in person)
- Needless to say, being a team player
- Highly motivated, pro-active and persistent
They will be working within a small and highly motivated company and selling to clients from public and private sector organisations. In short they are looking for a self-motivated and effective sales person with excellent communication skills, a diplomatic and tenacious nature, and a good sense of humour.
If this summary holds appeal and you have previous experience in sales and a wish to continue in this field please don’t hesitate to get in touch to receive further details.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.