Software Support and Client Services Executive - UK Radio Industry
Our Client, a successful and established media agency is looking for a Software Support and Client Services Executive to work on their unique software, dedicated to the UK Radio Industry.
An excellent opportunity for a bright, analytical and numerical Software Support and Client Services Executive to support the busy help desk team on all aspects of the system.
For further information on the software and its role within the Radio Industry and the exciting future that lies ahead for the product within the ever-changing media landscape; please get in touch straight away.
This is a perfect role for a hardworking individual to work within a lively and dedicated team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with media and creative agencies, sales houses, media owners & broadcasters; incorporating all aspects of client servicing across all forms of communication.
- Day to day helpdesk support. Ensuring that all helpdesk calls and incoming emails are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Deliver software training sessions for client users.
- Updating, refining and creating software presentation and training documentation as needed.
- Sending of regular client reports.
- Support manager with identifying and targeting new business opportunities for software in order to meet targets set.
- Gather customer information to determine issues by evaluating and analysing reported symptoms.
- Replicate customer-reported issues, capturing necessary information per standard processes.
- Identify and escalate priority issues; directing cases to appropriate teams and resources as needed.
- Report software bugs/faults, liaise with developers and conduct testing to ensure these are resolved.
- Monitor support calls, recording repeat requests or issues to help prioritise software development and fixes.
- Involvement in the testing of new product development and enhancements.
- Support the team in maintaining software databases and analysis of data.
A Team Player with:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, some experience of working with data.
- 1+ year relevant client services/software support experience.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and problem solving skills essential.
- Strong customer service skills and confident telephone manner essential.
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Ability to explain technical and/or process-heavy information in terms to non-technical end users.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Knowledge of the Media Industry an advantage.
Educated to graduate level with GCSEs in Maths and English Language grade C or above.
The recruitment process will include face-to-face interview and testing to evaluate numeracy and analytical reasoning skills.
If this brief summary appeals, please get in touch to receive further information (link to website + role outline).
All successful applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"